Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Saturdays coming

   Well I havent been out panning since saturday and I'm already feeling the fever. I had yesterday off but cataclysm (yes I play World of Warcraft) came out yesterday and I spent the entire day lvling up a worgan, shame on me.

   So far we have had no winter rains to speak of and the temps are hitting 60 again so the waters not gonna last much longer. There are a few places I'd like to go this weekend, well saturday, sunday is the Prescott Valley GPAA chapter's outting at Fain park in PV, starts at 9AM and we're gonna be taking the group down to the creek for panning lessons, and you dont have to be a GPAA member to come along, so if your not bust sunday stop by.

   Well I guess I have 3 days to decide where to go panning on saturday, it's just not an easy choice for me as so many of the washes have good color on them if you know what to look for. Oh well it'll come to me eventually.

   Good Luck out there,

   JKLyon